Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update on My Life

Hey all! (all being like my sister the only one who reads my blog, LOL).

So I have been really busy and with spring break over I only have 4 1/2 weeks of college left. I am super excited but at the same time scared and sad. College was a blast; I made amazing friends and had adventures that I will never ever forget. I would like to take some time to commemorate these moments:

-The Infamous Fear Fest Night ("bubbling" and Bacardi O)
-Meeting Tiffany my best friend so randomly and staying so close over weird circumstances
-The night Jessica hit a parked car on our way to Hardees (and Arby's, that happened a lot)
-Crazy Tim Reedy and the Lovely Christy Fix, always fun
-Drinking everyday/night in the dorms
-Almost getting caught the last night of finals Freshemen year with booze (R.A. "Why do you all have so much soda and ice?" Three minutes later us "our fridge is unplugged and we're really thirsty")
-Beer Pong Wednesdays at 101
-"Kanye West" cuz that sure happened
-My first ever road trip
-The crazy snow storm we played in for hours
-Road trip to Joplin (both; the secret one and the one where we broke down)
-The night Becca, Lauren and I had nothing to do so we drove to Jeff City to the Ice Arena, the theatre, and two dudes houses' while drinking amaretto
-sneaking onto Becca's dad's quarry to drink and play on the sand piles
-my first apartment
-my first duplex
-my first love
-my first engagement ring, and hopefully the next is my last....and bigger. lol
-waiting to write a paper on Gandhi until the night before it's due only to realize his book is rather long only to procrastinate more by going to Arby's
-smelly roomates' boyfriends and moving in down the hall
-Thirsty Thursdays
-My "wonderful" fake ID
-Sitting in the windowseal to freak people out
-"Mugs Up" drive in
-Good Old Shattered when we had no where else we could get in
-TPs, and Buffalo Wild Wings
-Getting chased by the police that wild and crazy night
-eating at Dulany, only to be hungry again 5 minutes later and going to sonic

Those are really the only things I can think of off the top of my head but believe me there are WAAY more. Actually we kept a notebook and wrote down all the stories and crazy things we said over the years.

I like that none of my memories really involve school....but some do I could go on.

More To Come Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment