Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in yours. Then tag a few good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1.Elizabeth
2.Ruthie
3. Liz

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Sales Associate (New York and Co)
2. Figure Skating Instructor
3. English as a Second Language Tutor

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Columbia, MO
2. Jefferson City, MO
3. Lincoln, NE

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I CAN'T MISS
1. Chelsea Lately
2. One Tree Hill
3. House

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Honolulu, HI
2. Washington D.C.
3. Cozumel Mexico

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Russia
2. Scotland
3. NYC

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Pizza
2. Chinese
3. cheese

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. BRITNEY TOMORROW NIGHT!
2. becoming a grown up
3. Graduation

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Frisky-a yorkie
2. Rico-chihuahua
3.Mortimer the hamster---never found that poor lil guy...lol

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1.
2.
3.

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Micheal Jackson
2. Britney Spears
3. Jack Johnson

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
1. Mizzou
2. Blues
3. US Figure Skating Team

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Milk
3. Bud Light

1 comment:

  1. LOL your hamster was found dead in the basement, in a random location, NOT in his designated living quarters...

    ReplyDelete