Thursday, February 5, 2009

8 Things

8 Things about me:

8 Places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Las Vegas
3. Miami
4. Cozumel, Mexico
5. Washington D.C.
6. Jamestown, Virginia (I told you I was a nerd)
7. South Padre Island, Texas
8. Colonial Williamsburg (Again, I know I am a nerd. I am OK with that)

8 Places I want to go:
1. Greece
2. LA
3. Oregon
4. Boston
5. NYC
6. London
7. Rome
8. Ireland

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2. House
3. 90210 (The Original)
4. Secret Life of the American Teenager (so bad, its good)
5. Friends
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Cities of the Underworld (on History channel)
8. Two and a Half Men

8 Favorite Songs:
At The MOMENTARE:
1. Hope it Gives You Hell : All American Rejects
2. Live Your Life: Rhianna
3. If You Seek Amy : Miss Britney Spears
4. Lace and Leather: Miss Britney Spears
5. More Like Her: Miranda Lambert
6. Sober: Pink
7. I Wanna Be Bad: Willa Ford (Old School, right?)
8. The Way You Make Me Feel: Micheal Jackson (#1 all time FAVORITE)


8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to class
2. Went to the GRADUATION FAIR!!
3. Made birthday cake
4. Ate Birthday Cake
5. Danced, that is Body Jammed at the Gym
6. Went to bed early
7. Ignored about 5 texts
8. Watched Friends
Wow I have a wild life ; )

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Getting off Work at 1pm
2. Going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight
3. The Britney Spears concert IN LIKE LESS THAN 2 MONTHS
4. Getting emails about facebook
5. Getting paid tomorrow
6. Going to bed tonight
7. Going to the gym later
8. Achieving "THE GOAL" (lizzy, you know what this is...)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. BWW
2. Shakespeares Pizza
3. Italian Village
4. G & D
5. El Jimador
6. Wendy's
7. Flatbranch Brewery
8. Arris' Pizza

8 Things on my wish list:
1. To get a JOB
2. A million dollars
3. Be Fall all year
4. To achieve "THE GOAL"
5. For a free shopping spree to Sephora
6. A beauty team of makeup artists and hair people to follow me around
7. A new car
8. True Happiness----corny, but I really want it

8 People I Tag:
I have no friends....LOL they are all on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment